Summer carrot and orange salad
Cooks in 10 Minutes
Difficulty Super Easy
What You’ll Need
- 450g/1lb carrots, peeled and coarsely grated
- 2 oranges, peeled, white pith removed and cut crossways into 1cm/½in slices, then into small segments
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- half tsp ground cumin
- half tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp castor sugar
- handful of fresh coriander or mint leaves
Combine the orange juice, lemon juice, olive oil, sea salt, pepper, cumin, cinnamon and icing sugar in a bowl and whisk. Add the grated carrot, orange segments and coriander or mint and lightly toss.
Serve this with a couple of bunches of watercress and finish with sliced radishes over the top for extra crunch.